Sethco is a leading manufacturer of horizontal and vertical corrosion resistant centrifugal pumps. Designed, engineered and manufactured from high strength thermoplastics and stainless steel, Sethco pumps are field-proven and provide solutions to the most challenging fluid handling applications.
Available in a variety of unique configurations -- ranging from off-the-shelf drum pumps, to a full range of magnetic drive centrifugal pumps and custom engineered vertical sump pumps -- Setcho pumps are highlight adaptable to almost any process!
Sethco products have found use in the following applications:
- Chemical Transfer
- Cleaning / Mixing
- Reverse Osmosis
Sunair Co. carries most Sethco process pump models, including the following...
Sethco P90 Drum Pump
- New design, replacing previous P80 models
- Lightweight with large handle grip
- Easy to maintain and repair
- Available in Polypropylene, Kynar® or Stainless Steel
- Empties 55 gallon drums in less than 2 minutes
- Ideal for chemicals, solvents and corrosive liquids
- Explosion proof and air motors available
- 6-month warranty
Sethco ZDX- and ZKX- Vertical Pumps
- Compact cesign
- Bearing free and sealless
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- 12 models available, rated to 170 GPM
- Maintenance free design, featuring only one moving part
- No metal in contact with solution
Sethco PM / KM Series and PMSP / KMSP Series Magnetic Drive Sealless Pumps
- 3 self-priming or end suction models available
- Flows to 200 GPM, heads to 100 FT TDH
- Designed for acids, alkalies, caustics, bleaches, solvents, etc.
Sethco Stainless Horizontal Pumps
- 5 models from 12 to 105 GPM
- Handles temperatures to 210° F
Sethco CPVC Horizontal Pumps
- 4 models to 280 GPM
- Maximum head to 140 FT
- Temperatures to 180° F
- Available close coupled or pedestal mounted
Sethco UD-A Series Sump Pumps
- For corrosive services; chemical processing, waste treatment, acids and alkalies, chromic acid wastes, salt water, fume scrubbers
- CPVC / PVC construction
- 4 models to 200 GPM
- Temperatures to 140° F standard, 180°F special order
- Maximum head to 140 ft.
- Pit depths to 10 ft.